[DRBD-user] Citrix XenServer 5.5 + drbd for HA

Adam Gandelman adam at linbit.com
Mon Nov 2 23:56:58 CET 2009

Scott-

My mistake.  This is documented in the new DRBD Documentation Library,
not the extended users guide.

Basically, you can create LVM SRs on top of  a DRBD device or
reintroduce existing SRs as new, DRBD backed SRs.    Creating them
essentially creates a PV/VG stack for each SR/PBD on top of drbdX and
carves out LVs for each virtual drive.  When you get past the verbose xe
CLI commands and long UUIDs, you quickly realize its all just trivial
LVM stuff going on underneath.

Again, this is  outlined in the Doc Library which is available through
the LINBIT support system.

--
Adam Gandelman - 503-573-1262
LINBIT - Your Way to High Availability