[DRBD-user] drbd builds

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Jun 29 11:30:26 CEST 2009

Maros,

Scott was referring to our commercial support repositories, which we
usually update at most a few business days after a new kernel release
from a distro vendor (in this case, a kernel update for RHEL 5).

Cheers,
Florian

--
When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.

LINBIT® and DRBD® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.