[DRBD-user] DRBD - on ARM (armel)

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Mon Jun 15 14:23:46 CEST 2009

[...]
> I see you have removed the (short*) cast.... I am not sure if it is
> necessary, but I though it might be helpful on big-endian platforms,
> where hopefully the compiler would take the pointer to the
> least-significant  word???

You are right. But you missed that I have changed the type of
the variable where it is declared, so no more cast necessary.

> As mentioned in my previous mail, all seems to be work fine. I have run
> the tests you asked, and it seems everything is not quite perfect, but
> perhaps good enough for me at the moment. I would be happy to test any
> further fixes, however.
[...]
>     device            minor 0;
>     disk            "/dev/sda7";
>     meta-disk        internal;
> }
> # (5376)      unknown tag = (integer) 8402432     [len: 384]
> # Found unknown tags, you should update your
> # userland tools

Right. I realised myself that I missed the "show" part of drbdsetup
some when on the weekend.

Attached is a second patch, that should also fix the "show" command
and its relatives.

BTW, Into which embedded product are you integrating DRBD ?

cheers,
 Phil
--
: Dipl-Ing Philipp Reisner
: Tel: +43-1-8178292-50, Fax: +43-1-8178292-82

DRBD(R) and LINBIT(R) are registered trademarks of LINBIT, Austria.