[DRBD-user] drbdadm create-md all

Brian R. Hellman brian at linbit.com
Thu Jul 30 23:07:40 CEST 2009

Yes, DRBD has warnings such as:

Found some data
  ==> This might destroy existing data! <==

Do you want to proceed?
[need to type 'yes' to confirm]

If you typed yes after seeing that then yes your data is corrupt, as to
how much of it I do not know.  The meta data is generally written at the
end of the disk, so I'm not sure if any of it is recoverable, Lars may
be able to provide more insight.

LINBIT - Your Way to High Availability
8152 SW Hall Blvd., Suite #209 : Beaverton, OR 97008

http://www.linbit.com