[DRBD-user] master/master over WAN with GFS

Mikel Jimenez mikel at irontec.com
Mon Jul 6 20:16:26 CEST 2009

Hi

I want to setup a active/active zimbra cluster in two geographically
distant sites.

A and B

The users in LAN of A would access to server A and the users in LAN of B
would access to server B.
When I user access to the webmail or A looks the same that looks from B.

We have a simetrical VPN between two sites.

How does DRBD result    in this type of environment?

I think that the best is "Protocol A" and Im looking for use DRBD-Proxy
for compression, or Openvpn + LZO.

Opinions?
Thanks!!