[DRBD-user] Three node drbd question

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Jul 6 11:13:43 CEST 2009

Please see your trusted cron(8) man page, and that of drbdadm.
Specifically the "connect" and "disconnect" subcommands.

And, it's wise to subscribe to this list if you want to post to it.
Don't just count on Lars to wave your post through. Also, please start a
new thread for a new issue; don't abuse your mail client's reply button
for something that isn't a reply.

hth,
Florian