[DRBD-user] "slave" wont connect to the master node

Daniel dh at dimax-it.de
Thu Jan 22 01:08:18 CET 2009

Guten Tag Daniel,

am Donnerstag, 22. Januar 2009 um 00:21 schrieben Sie:

> Hey all,

> after a hopefully correct installation and configuration
> the slave wont connect to the master :-(

> I see the following errors on in my syslog:

> http://nopaste.biz/62865

> When i use /etc/initd./drbd start it tells me "node already
> registered"

maybe i found some more details.
When connect both notes the first time
the are connected as slave/slave with inconsistent data.
After telling node1 to sync
"drbdsetup /dev/drbd1 primary --overwrite-data-of-peer"
The connection breaks and nothing happend :-(

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Daniel
mailto:dh at dimax-it.de