[DRBD-user] Upgrading 8.2.6 to 8.3.0?

Mike Sweetser - Adhost mikesw at adhost.com
Wed Jan 21 20:45:34 CET 2009

Hello,

We're looking to do security upgrades on our DRBD servers, and in the
process, updating from DRBD 8.2.6 to 8.3.0.  My questions:

* Any gotchas in doing the update that anybody is aware of?
* Can we mix versions for the time it takes to update both servers?  In
other words, can we update one server to 8.3.0 and let that server
connect back to the other 8.2.6 server without problems?

Thanks!
Mike Sweetser