[DRBD-user] DRBD User's Guide 1.1.0

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Jan 19 17:35:12 CET 2009

Hello everyone,

we've released a larger-than-usual update to the DRBD User's Guide,
which as always can be found at http://www.drbd.org/users-guide.

Changes and additions since the last release back in October:

- Information on configuring and utilizing stacked resources (introduced
with DRBD 8.3.0)

- Mention of Dolphin SuperSockets as a supported replication transport
(introduced with DRBD 8.2.7)

- Greatly extended chapter on Red Hat Cluster Suite integration,
including information on using DRBD with GFS2 (marked as draft --
feedback welcome)

- Added chapter on OCFS2 on DRBD (also marked as draft -- feedback welcome)

- Updated illustrations.

- Fixes for multiple style and spelling errors and typos -- a huge
thanks to Dominik Klein for pointing those out!

- Several minor "odds and ends".

As with every release, thanks to everyone who contributed feedback and
suggestions, please keep them coming!

Happy reading!
Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address. I monitor the
list on a daily basis. Thank you.

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.