[DRBD-user] looking for notify-split-brain.sh since it is not included in my RPM

Tobias Appel tappel at eso.org
Mon Jan 19 11:35:57 CET 2009

On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 11:16 +0100, Lars Ellenberg wrote:

> you don't need that script to configure automatic split brain recovery.
> and it is really just a symlink to the "notify.sh",
> which sends different subject and mail text dependend on basename.

Thanks for the clarification. I know that it is not mandatory but it
would have been nice to get a notification if a split-brain occurs.

Weird thing is, I don't seem to have notify.sh either, but basically I
could write my own script, which just sends a mail and place it
under /usr/lib/drbd and then add it as handler to the config?

Regards,
Tobi