[DRBD-user] Automatic split brain recovery policies - after-sb-0pri - discard-older-primary

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Tue Jan 6 19:14:50 CET 2009

On 01/06/2009 02:38 PM, GAUTIER Hervé wrote:

> Hi there !
>
> After reading (one more time) the pretty DRBD user's guide
> http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-configure-split-brain-behavior.html
> I had noticed that the discard-older-primary policy for after-sb-0pri
> was not listed.
> I am not sure to have understood what does this policy, and even if it
> still exists. Someone may explain me ?

Scroll down.

"Note

DRBD understands additional keywords for these three options, which have
been omitted here because they are very rarely used. Refer to
drbd.conf(5) for details on split brain recovery keywords not discussed
here."

I believe the drbd.conf man page has the information you're asking for.
Does it not?

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.

LINBIT® and DRBD® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.