[DRBD-user] shrinking drbd 8.2.6

Marcelo Roccasalva roccas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 19:31:16 CET 2009

I running a pair of centos 5 sata machines running an ext3 filesystem
on lvm on drbd on lvm and now I need to shrink the drbd part to the
size of ext3 over it. I've RTFM and I want to know if it's safe to do
it with drbd82-8.2.6-1.el5.centos and
kmod-drbd82-8.2.6-1.2.6.18_92.1.10.el5.centos.plus as the system is in
production and I'll have little time to solve any difficulty or bug...

TIA,

--
Marcelo

"¿No será acaso que ésta vida moderna está teniendo más de moderna que
de vida?" (Mafalda)