[DRBD-user] active/active but one node in read-only

Victor Hugo dos Santos listas.vhs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 18:55:00 CET 2009

Hello,

If I have two nodes with drbd (for example 8.2 and superior) with a
ext3 partition, and:

- In node1, I setup it as Primary
- In node1, I mount /dev/drbd in /mnt/disco1 in RW mode
- In node1, I start various services (apache, samba,etc, etc) that
access (read and write) files in /mnt/disco1

- In node2, I setup it as Primary too
- In node2, I mount /dev/drbd in /mnt/disco1-ro in RO mode
- In node2, I run various scripts/commands/services that access files
in /mnt-disco1-ro only for read (logwatch, webalizer, bacukps, others
for example)

will work ??

or in this example, I need config my filesystem with GFS/GFS2/other ??

I think that no problem, but i prefer ask before that cry after. :-)

bye

Victor Hugo dos Santos
Linux Counter #224399