[DRBD-user] DRBD Management Console

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Tue Feb 17 11:56:00 CET 2009

Hi,

We are happy to announce the availability of the DRBD Management
Console. It is a nice graphical interface for DRBD/Heartbeat
cluster management. It is a Java® application, therefore it runs
not only on Linux but also on other vendor's desktop operating
systems.

The DRBD Management Console is currently in beta quality. You will
for sure find bugs. On the other hand, it can already be used for
reasonable work as of today, i.e. to configure and to control a
DRBD/Heartbeat cluster.

Features:

* Wizard driven installation/update of DRBD/Heartbeat on you cluster nodes
* Wizard driven creation of Heartbeat configuration file ha.cf
* Presents NICs and block devices
* Graphical representation of complete DRBD status
* Create new DRBD resources in the DRBD overview
* Actions on DRBD resources available as context menu in the DRBD status view
* Graphical representation of Heartbeat resources and their constraints
* Resource states and the node they run on included in the graph
* Context menus with actions on Heartbeat resources
* Text console view of all commands DRBD MC issues

Find out more:
http://www.drbd.org/mc/management-console/

-Phil
--
: Dipl-Ing Philipp Reisner
: Tel: +43-1-8178292-50, Fax: +43-1-8178292-82

DRBD(R) and LINBIT(R) are registered trademarks of LINBIT, Austria.