[DRBD-user] LVM on drbd confused?

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Tue Feb 17 09:32:21 CET 2009

Hari,

On 2009-02-16 16:52, Hari Sekhon wrote:
> So I refined the filter to explicitly allow sda as well and then
> disallow everything else, followed by a rescan and this works perfectly now.

Erm, no it doesn't. You are now bypassing DRBD in all of your LVM
modifications, breaking DRBD synchronicity in the process. I highly
doubt that was your intention.

Please review http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-lvm-drbd-as-pv.html.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address. I monitor the
list on a daily basis. Thank you.

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.