[DRBD-user] 8.3.0 service status output

Maros Timko timkom at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 11:40:41 CET 2009

Hi all,

I am not sure if anybody else experiences the same but I installed
8.3.0 recently (building by rpms) and the output of service drbd
status does not list devices, e.g.:
[root at example ~]# service drbd status
drbd driver loaded OK; device status:
version: 8.3.0 (api:88/proto:86-89)
GIT-hash: 9ba8b93e24d842f0dd3fb1f9b90e8348ddb95829 build by
root at example.com, 2009-02-12 00:59:39
m:res  cs  ro  ds  p  mounted  fstype
[root at example ~]#

There is an issue with variable sed_script - it includes the line
number of the last empty line:
s|^ *0:|     1  &Domain00|
s|^ *1:|     2  &vm0|
s|^ *2:|     3  &vm1|
s|^ *3:|     4  &vm2|
     5
so I simply included removal part of this line.

We use CentOS 5.2. I am attaching the simple patch that works for me.
However I have not tried it against stacked devices yet. If anybody
could try it, it could be great.

With regards,

Tino