[DRBD-user] Call for testing of DRBD 8.3.0 on Ubuntu

Ante Karamatic ivoks at grad.hr
Tue Feb 3 17:33:20 CET 2009

Hi all

In next Ubuntu release (9.04), we are shipping DRBD 8.3.0, so I would
like to call all interested in DRBD on Ubuntu to do some testing. :)

We've created easy to follow tutorial which would help you in that:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Cases/UbuntuServer-drbd

There's a table were one can enter his results of tests.

If there are any suggestions for tutorial, please contact me over my
email or write a comment on wiki page.

Thank you all!