[DRBD-user] Compilation problem

Olivier BATARD obatard at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 14:36:43 CET 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the tip but I have another problem now :

- I get drbd : git clone git://git.drbd.org/drbd-8.3.git to buid a debian
package
- when I run dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -b -uc like the doc say I have

config.status: error : cannot find input file: user/config.h.in

I'v search and googled it ... no clue .

Thanks for help.

Olivier