[DRBD-user] DRBD Ingres issue

jan gestre ipcopper.ph at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 06:25:44 CET 2009

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to configure a HA cluster using DRBD and RHEL cluster
suite, I'm currently in the DRBD stage wherein I'm testing the manual
failover and I'm having problems/difficulties resolving this one.

I've /dev/drbd0 on both node1 and node2 and it's mounted as primary on
node1, I was able to install Ingres 9.3 on node1 using /dev/drbd0 as
install location however when I try to mount it node2, I can't start
Ingres -->

[ingres at node2 ~]$ ingstart

Ingres/ingstart

No Ingres servers have been configured to start up.

I hope someone here can help me out.

TIA