[DRBD-user] Active/active configuration

Ernatalo su Gmail ernatalo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 12:28:03 CEST 2009

I want to build an active/active DRBD cluster for a Samba File system.
I have two vm server (vmWare machine)  with each one a Storage LUN space
of 50 GB attached.
Now, i have a active/passive configuration that work fine, but i want to
solve the problem of disconnecition of client when occurs a primary crash.
Can help me. Have you an alternative idea?
Thanks

Ernesto Nataloni