[DRBD-user] DRBD Sync stalls

Jeroen Groenewegen van der Weyden groen692 at grosc.com
Tue Aug 4 12:19:08 CEST 2009

Hi all,

If seen this behaviour also.
1) DRBD is full syncing
2) after a period of time the sync is stalled
3) after again a little while the whole machine is frozen. (only the
source machine)

my setup
openSUSE 11.1
drbd 8.3.1 (however the same, with 8.2)
Both machines where connected to the same 1 gig switch. (simple 1 gig
switch for staging purposes)

My impression was it was HW related. since a was installing three
clusters and only one of them was showing this behavior. The machine
involved was a Fujisu Siemens server TX200

mfg,

jeroen