[DRBD-user] more information.

Chris Raver chris at alphabay.com
Tue Apr 28 23:13:16 CEST 2009

I would like to use drbd to replicate an image file that I'm using to remote boot diskless clients. the file is a block device so should be able to be used by drbd but read somewhere that it's not recommended. using a loop device is also not recommended. can i get more information about why it's a bad idea to use the file or a loop device?

Thank you

Chris Raver
Engineer
Alpha Bay Corporation