[DRBD-user] regarding bitmap and activity log

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Thu Apr 23 10:12:16 CEST 2009

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 12:39:58PM +0530, Ashay Jaiswal wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am new to drbd and studying the drbd driver code.

I don't think so.

> I need some help in understanding  how drbd is maintaining activity
> log and bitmap.

of course there are the various publications on drbd.org

otherwise use the source, luke.

you are not by any chance getting payed for working on
an appliance integrating DRBD?
they should have contacted LINBIT up front, would
have saved them a lot of time and money.

we then could help you in a much more targetted way,
and you might have finalized that thing month ago.

--
: Lars Ellenberg