[DRBD-user] DRBD 8.3.1 vs kernel 2.6.26

Chris DiMartino chris at aviation-software.net
Mon Apr 13 15:30:38 CEST 2009

For informational purposes, I was not able to get 2.6.29.1 to work with
DRBD.  I was forced to roll back a kernel version (2.6.28.9).  It
compiled and loaded and functions properly against this kernel.  This
kernel was compiled with the same options as the 2.6.29.1 kernel.

--
Chris DiMartino
Development Manager