[DRBD-user] Power off caused "Unknown" status.

guohuai li guohuai_li at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 13 15:27:48 CEST 2009

Hello, Raoul,

Your link is very useful, it works now.

Thanks.

By the way,  I changed /etc/drbd.conf  like below:     (drbd-8.3.0)

#after-sb-0pri disconnect;
after-sb-0pri "discard-older-primary";

#after-sb-1pri disconnect;
after-sb-1pri discard-secondary;

I think, for "one node power off" case,  "after-sb-1pri discard-secondary; " will cause power off machine as sync target.

By this way, it will avoid "unknown" status.

I tested three times, it works.

Best regards,

Edward