[DRBD-user] Migrating to Cluster

Niels Piersma info at piersma.com
Sun Apr 5 10:39:38 CEST 2009

We are looking for a solution to migrate an existing disk/volume (LVM/ext3)
to DRBD cluster.

Unfort. during the cluster installation process we need to "zero out" the
device... which probably would kill our current data. We have no room to
resize the partion (sorry, design mistake) and don't really want to backup /
transfer all the data first.

Is there a way to "inject" the current lvm/ext3 into DRBD WITHOUT "touching"
(distructivly) the disk/volume?

If not that's fine, we'll do a backup/restore.

Cheers,

Niels