[DRBD-user] DRBD setup second interface

kevins7189 kevin.smith at dtn.com
Tue Sep 30 23:09:15 CEST 2008

I'm having some difficulty figuring out how to get two boxes connected via
drbd over a crossover second interface on two machines.  I can ping between
the hosts over the connection, but when I change the address in the
drbd.conf of the devices the drbd's cannot see each other.  Over the default
gateway it works fine.  I tried changing the "on hostname" part to match
what is in /etc/hosts and the IP, and it still does not work.  Any help
pointing me in the right direction appreciated.