[DRBD-user] Xen + DRBD problem

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Sun Sep 28 17:27:42 CEST 2008

On 09/28/2008 03:30 PM, Wendell Dingus wrote:
> Oops, replied to previous without adjusting the subject line...

Adjusting the subject line won't change the Reply-To header; you're
still committing a thread hijack which isn't a good idea. Please start a
new thread when you have a question that is unrelated to a different one.

Please see
http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2008-September/010226.html
for a discussion of your issue (read the thread, not just that one message).

Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.

LINBIT® and DRBD® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.