[DRBD-user] Linux VServer + DRBD

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Thu Sep 18 01:20:52 CEST 2008

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 05:42:14PM -0400, Edward Capriolo wrote:
> drbdadm help
> Version: 8.2.6 (api:88)
>
> [root at jtg113 jdk]# cat /proc/drbd
> version: 8.2.6 (api:88/proto:86-88)
>
> They seem to be. Is there another way to check?

drbd module calls out to userland:

	helper command: /sbin/drbdadm before-resync-target

userland returns "exit code 10":

	before-resync-target handler returned 10, dropping connection.

typically a result of userland not knowing this handler,
as it was only "recently" (iirc in 8.2.6) introduced.

try "drbdadm before-resync-target minor-0"
and see what error message it spits out.

--
: Lars Ellenberg