[DRBD-user] Can not load module

arif at btt.com.tr arif at btt.com.tr
Wed Sep 17 13:16:59 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to install and configure drbd. I will use drbd with heartbeat
for a database system. Firstly i have followed instructions on mysql
reference document also i have looked at official site and so many
googling but i can't find solution.

I'm using Opensuse 11.0 64-bit as primary and Opensuse 11.0 32-bit as
secondary. my config file is below.

I'm getting error "Starting DRBD resources:    Can not load the drbd
module." I'm stuck in this situation.

Are there any step by step tutorial for dummies :)
Any help appreciated, Thanks a lot

MY drbd.conf file
----------
global { usage-count yes; }