[DRBD-user] nested lvm & dual primary

Colin cbex at xplornet.com
Sat Sep 6 23:17:39 CEST 2008

//forwarding this email to the mailing list//

OK Tom, I'm slowly getting the picture.  Maybe you (or anyone) could give me a
boost, by telling me (us) how you would set up the disks/filesystems?
Assuming:

2 node system
1 disk per node
Gb NIC w/crossover cable
100Mb NIC for the network

wanting:
data encrypted on disk
a (large) portion of disk mirrored between nodes

for the purpose of:
hosting several virtual machines
where one node can host all machines during failover

Thanks,
Colin.