[DRBD-user] How to synchronize 1 primary with 2 secondaries ?

Ehud Karni ehud at unix.mvs.co.il
Tue Oct 28 11:27:26 CET 2008

Hello all,

I configured a normal primary/secondary DRBD. It works fine.
Since this is not a failover cluster, it uses protocol A.

Now I want to have 2 secondaries (one local, one remote) with only 1
primary. Is there a "standard" ways to do it ?

I found suggestion to stack 2 DRBD partitions (i.e. build /dev/drbd1
on /dev/drbd0).  Will it work ?
Will it start correctly when the system reboots ?

TIA,

Ehud.

--
 Ehud Karni           Tel: +972-3-7966-561  /"\
 Mivtach - Simon      Fax: +972-3-7966-667  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign