[DRBD-user] xfs-problem on 2.6.27.3 (was: mkfs.xfs segfaults)

Sven Geggus sven at gegg.us
Mon Oct 27 15:56:23 CET 2008

Florian Haas schrieb am Montag, den 27. Oktober um 15:29 Uhr:

> what's your exact block device stack? Is LVM and/or MD in play anywhere?

No this is nothing special at all!

I would just like to create a plain xfs on drbd0 (/dev/sda3 on 3ware 9550SX
SATA-RAID-Controllers):

neptun2:~# cat /proc/partitions
major minor  #blocks  name

   8     0 3906140160 sda
   8     1   19531233 sda1
   8     2    3906250 sda2
   8     3 3882702643 sda3
 147     0 3882584112 drbd0

Regards

Sven

--
"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly"
(Henry Spencer)

/me is giggls at ircnet, http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web