[DRBD-user] primary / primary : sync data automaticly after node restored ??

Ilo Lorusso sneak147 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 17:48:55 CEST 2008

Hi

How do I get my my data to sync automatically when im using drbd8.2
with ocfs2 in a primary / primary mode
after one of my nodes gets its network connectivity back .

this is whats happening in the logs after the network connectivity returns ..

and none of the nodes are in a primary / primary state anymore ..

any help appreciated ..

Thank You

: drbd1: Split-Brain detected, 2 primaries, automatically solved. Sync
from this node
: drbd1: peer( Unknown -> Primary ) conn( WFReportParams -> WFBitMapS
) pdsk( DUnknown -> UpToDate )
: drbd1: Writing meta data super block now.
: drbd1: meta connection shut down by peer.
: drbd1: peer( Primary -> Unknown ) conn( WFBitMapS -> NetworkFailure
) pdsk( UpToDate -> DUnknown )
: drbd1: asender terminated
: drbd1: Terminating asender thread
: drbd1: sock_sendmsg returned -104
: drbd1: short sent ReportBitMap size=4096 sent=0
: drbd1: Writing meta data super block now.
: drbd1: sock was shut down by peer