[DRBD-user] iscsi + md0 = tell me why this is a bad idea

Artur (eBoundHost) artur at eboundhost.com
Wed Oct 22 15:49:08 CEST 2008

I think the best reason for this scenario is because its very hard for me to find a good balanced configuration for drbd and heartbeat. This is why I started thinking about md raid over iscsi. Because its easy and there are no complicated configs.

I guess the real issue is that I would like to see an expanded FAQ with real world configurations that people are using with drbd and heartbeat. There is a dizzying number of options. i know heartbeat has its own community but its so integral to drbd that it we almost have to have a customized config.

Best Regards,

Artur
eBoundHost
http://www.eboundhost.com