[DRBD-user] drbd-8.2-git HEAD: symlinked /etc/drbd.conf config file causes error message

Robert reg at elconas.de
Fri Oct 10 13:30:12 CEST 2008

Hi,

thanks for the Tip! - Directory does not exit. However drbd-utils is
installed - strange:

dpkg -l | grep drbd
ii  drbd8-module-2.6.26.5          8.2.7~rc1-0+20081009
RAID 1 over tcp/ip for Linux kernel module
ii  drbd8-module-source            8.2.7~rc1-0
RAID 1 over tcp/ip for Linux module source
ii  drbd8-utils                    8.2.7~rc1-0
RAID 1 over tcp/ip for Linux utilities

After creating the directory, the error message is gone.

Regards,
Robert