[DRBD-user] Linux 2.6.27

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Thu Oct 2 14:07:39 CEST 2008

On Thu, Oct 02, 2008 at 10:45:01AM +0200, Ante Karamatic wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:42:04 +0200
> Lars Ellenberg <lars.ellenberg at linbit.com> wrote:
>
> > that is something different then.
> > it is supposed to work, though,
> > it did work last time I checked...
> > double check your setup, please.
>
> Could be. I'm compiling it with kernel from Ubuntu git. I'll try with
> Linus's tree :)

works for me.
though apparently 2.6.27-rc8 (or linus git master as of now, for that
matter) has some "interessting" effects still (nothing to do with drbd
at all), e.g. I can create and modify files on my root fs,
but on touch or chmod I get -EROFS...

don't go bleeding etch, at least not for a production HA system ;)

--
: Lars Ellenberg