[DRBD-user] DRBD article

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Fri Nov 14 12:04:51 CET 2008

Grégory,

thanks for the pointer -- the text of the post mentions some graphs
which don't seem to show. Can you fix that?

Also, it would be helpful if you could enable the comments feature (if
your blog software supports that).

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address. I monitor the
list on a daily basis. Thank you.

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.