[DRBD-user] drbd 8 + ocfs2 + XEN on debian etch

Roland Moriz roland at moriz.de
Wed May 28 18:53:40 CEST 2008

Hello,

I've read about the ocfs2 kernel bug when running on drbd which was
fixed in newer vanilla kernels[1] by Linbit's Phil Reisner.
Unfortunately XEN still relies on 2.6.18 kernels and therefore the
debian etch/lenny(?)/sid(?) XEN kernels are still broken[2].

Also when manually applying the patch to the debian 2.6.18-6 kernel
source I got a larger fail[3].

Maybe someone has a working patch against debian's 2.6.18-6-xen that
he/she can share?

Thank you very much in advance!

best regards,
Roland