[DRBD-user] need to upgrade?

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Thu May 15 20:34:12 CEST 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 05:34:34PM +0200, Fabiano Sidler wrote:
> Fabiano Sidler wrote:
>> Fabiano Sidler wrote:
>>> Hi all...
>>>
>>> Do I need to upgrade drbd from 8.0.4 (the one shipped with Debian
>>> Etch) for
>>> making my handlers getting fired?
>>> [...]
>>> Or is there a way to bring this stuff to work in that version (firing the
>>> incon-degr-cmd handler and the others)?
>>
>> So I probably have to ask more generally:
>> Is there some other way to trigger these events? What I wouldn't like to do
>> is 'tail -f $LOG | grep $PATT'ing the syslog...but i need some alerting by
>> email when these events occur...
>
> Hello? No hints?

you can point the handlers to any (wrapper) scripts you like.
that is the point of having them configurable.  if you like, you can
switch on the percolator everytime such a handler triggers (if you are
into coffein, that is).

maybe I don't understand the question?

--
: commercial DRBD/HA support and consulting: sales at linbit.com :
: Lars Ellenberg                            Tel +43-1-8178292-0  :