[DRBD-user] Latest stable release

Guy wyldfury at gmail.com
Wed May 14 03:31:43 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm in the throes of an upgrade of Ubuntu Linux to the latest version
(8.04). There is a package included for drbd 8.0.3-2 for kernel
2.6.22-14.52 which seems to work, but I'm running a newer kernel
(2.6.24-16) so I'm hoping there's another option. Are there any good
up to date howto's for installing from source (I've failed miserably
trying to use the INSTALL file that was reviewed for 0.8.0-pre1) or
are there other ways to get packages than with a support contract with
linbit? There's no way our budget would stretch to something like
that.

Thanks
Guy

--