[DRBD-user] drbd with gfs2

drbd at bobich.net drbd at bobich.net
Tue May 13 19:21:02 CEST 2008

You need to set up your fencing devices in /etc/cluster/cluster.conf.

In each <clusternode> section you need a block like
<fence>
 	<method name = "foo">
 		<device name = "fence_foo"/>
 	</method>
</fence>

And then after </clusternodes> a
block like:

<fencedevices>
 	<fencedevice ........>
 	<fencedevice ........>
</fencedices>

where dots will be dependant on what fencing devices you are using (IPMI,
Dell DRAC, HP iLO, APC power bars/UPS, etc.)

Gordan