[DRBD-user] building 8.2.5: UUID_SIZE & co

Jure Pečar pegasus at nerv.eu.org
Thu Mar 20 10:01:35 CET 2008

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:28:50 +0100
Jure Pečar <pegasus at nerv.eu.org> wrote:

> Still, have to figure out why it doesn't get included ...
> I must be doing somethin wrong, since I can't find anyone else with such problem ...

Ok, mistery solved. I had 0.7 versions of drbd.h and drbd_config.h present in kernel build/include/linux and they were picked up before local versions, therefore the misterious errors.

I'm not familiar with kernel build system, but is it posible to reverse this order?

--

Jure Pečar
http://jure.pecar.org