[DRBD-user] How-To: iSCSI SAN w/ DRBD

CA Lists lists at creativeanvil.com
Tue Mar 18 16:03:56 CET 2008

I've seen a number of questions relating to building a SAN with DRBD,
Heartbeat, iSCSI, and OCFS2/GFS. I know when I went to build one, I
couldn't find a good resource that gave a good overall how-to
description. I successfully built one about 6 months ago and just
finally had time to put something together describing how I created
this. I thought others may find this useful. I welcome any comments /
questions. Everyone on this list has been of great help to me in the
past, so I'm happy to give back, if possible.

http://www.tedeology.com/2008/03/how-to-create-iscsi-san-using-heartbeat.html

Thanks and hope someone finds it useful!