[DRBD-user] How to contribute to DRBD community?

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Mar 17 10:43:55 CET 2008

>   I have been working on DRBD from quite sometime. I am interested in
> contributing to the DRBD opensource development by fixing bugs or
> developing the new features. I explored the DRBD website and the mailing
> list, nothing much information i got on the bugs list access or on the
> details on the new features development.

We're always happy to see people getting involved!

>   Please let me know if anybody knows the procedure/steps that are
> required to contribute to this community.

Generally, it boils down to

1. Do "git clone git://git.drbd.org/drbd-8.2" if you want to contribute new
features or "git clone git://git.drbd.org/drbd-8.0" if you want to help
fixing bugs in the stable branch.
2. Work on the code.
details).
4. Start submitting patches.

Everything else depends on the quality of your code. :-)

Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.