[DRBD-user] Public draft of DRBD Users Guide available - feedback

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Mar 17 09:24:05 CET 2008

On Monday 10 March 2008 12:47:13 Jakub Konczyk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for a really good documentation:)
>
> I just have a small suggestion.
> In http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-node-failure.html, "Dealing with
> permanent node failure" we have:
> "If a node suffers an unrecoverable problem or permanent destruction, you
> must follow the following steps:
>
>      * Replace the failed hardware with one with identical performance and
> disk capacity."
>
> I think that the last sentence may be a bit confusing for a newbie users.I
> wouldn't use word 'identical' maybe 'similar' would fit better.

Point taken, and corrected per your suggestion. I have also added a footnote
adding some detail as to what constitutes "similarity" in this context.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.