[DRBD-user] Suggestion for DRBD User's Guide

Langley, Alex Alex.Langley at savvis.net
Wed Mar 12 17:47:57 CET 2008

I must second this comment.  It is extremely helpful!

Alex

> Your manual is excellent so far, by the way - much better than most.
>
> Best,
> Whit

This message contains information which may be confidential and/or privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient), you may not read, use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) thereto without retaining any copies.