[DRBD-user] DRBD-8.2.5 online device verification error

Pascal Charest pascal.charest at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 16:50:47 CET 2008

Hi,

In order to use te online-verify feature of DrBD 8.2.5, you will have
to modify your configuration file to add a verify algorithm, as the
error message is warning you.

The easiest way of doing so is adding, in the global SYNCER or
specific ressource SYNCER section of /etc/drbd.conf, :

verify-alg "md5" ;

Adding this algo. will require a reload of your configuration. I've
used md5, but you might have faster / more appropriated algorithms
available on your system.  You should check which ones are available
through your crypto API.

Pascal Charest

--
Pascal Charest, Free software consultant (GNU/linux)
http://blog.pacharest.com & http://www.mass-storage.org