AW: AW: [DRBD-user] dopd-error

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Tue Mar 11 14:42:49 CET 2008

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 02:32:03PM +0100, Schmidt, Florian wrote:

> Ready with reinstalling DRBD, Heartbeat and Pacemaker but nothing changed -.-
>
> Same error with dopd and same behaviour of Heartbeat (not being able to bring DRBD up after failover)
>
> I'll now check and rebuild my CIB.
>
> Anyone some more hints?

you did notice the thread
 dopd should notify when peer is dead
 (was "Refusing to be Primary while peer is not outdated"
and you are sure you see yet an other problem?

--
: Lars Ellenberg                           http://www.linbit.com :
: DRBD/HA support and consulting             sales at linbit.com :