[DRBD-user] how to know the full disk sync is done?

Tao Yu taoyu2007 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 23:53:55 CET 2008

I am using 8.0.6 and I have a question.

The first time we bring up drbd instances on two nodes, there will be the
long-time-running processes to sync the full disk. How could I tell that the
full disk sync is done? Currently I use top to monitor the drbd_receiver and
drbd_worker processes, when their cpu usage is 0, I assume the process is
done. (ugly and not convincing to me, :( )

Is there any command to check this?